Project and Programme Management
Chatsworth Hall Refurbishment
London Borough of Croydon
- Reconfiguration and refurbishment of former Autism base to create new frontline service delivery building. Project included the relocation of service from rented office accommodation.
- Creation of new location to support critical frontline service
- Relocation of Service to location from rented office accommodation
- Re-configuration and refurbishment of building
- Construction budget £700k
Scope and Outputs
- Client Project Managed all aspects of project including CDM role for client.
- Development of business case
- Compliant procurement of technical consultants and construction contractor
- Logistics management of staff relocation
- Procurement of furniture and lockers
- Project enabled break of lease to be triggered and early exit
- Project contributed to revenue savings of circa £150k per annum
- Project commended by London Mayor Sadiq Khan.